The new DYS XM20A V2 ESCs are specially designed for high KV power racing motors. Small size and easier installation. Matched perfectly with the new DYS BX1306 and MR2204/ 2205-2300KV brushless racing motors.
● Input voltage: 3-4s Lipo
● BEC: NO
● Size(mm): 24L*14W*4.5H
● Type: BLHeli Bootloader & Firmware
● Weight: 5.8g
● XM series ESC is the upgraded version of the SN series with advanced processor, a basic frequency up to 50MHz, and faster overall processing capacity to better support high KV motors
● Designed for quick multi-rotor throttle response
● Twisted pair cable is used to deliver throttle signal, reducing signal crosstalk while further stabilizing copper wire transmission
● New miniaturization and ultra-low resistance MOSFET, powerful flow resistance, and professional MOS Drive chips improve efficiency
● Newly designed PCB board improves impact resistance.
● Sub-miniaturization design reduces weight while still providing a high performance filtering capacitor
● Refresh rate of throttle signal up to 500Hz, compatible with all modern flight controllers, including the Naze32 Rev6 and SP Racing F3